HomeInfo100th Force Support SquadronPassport and Visa InformationAlready Stationed in the UKVisa Renewal

Visa Renewal


Dependent spouses of active duty military personnel assigned to the United Kingdom, as well as their dependent children under the age of 21, are exempt from immigration control and are not required to renew or maintain visas while the military sponsor is assigned to duty in the UK.

These dependents may apply for an exempt vignette, which reflects the dependent's exempt status and is placed in his/her passport. See your servicing passport office for additional information on how to apply.

Please note that the exempt vignette is optional, not mandatory. Should dependents not obtain an exempt vignette, when entering and leaving the UK, they must carry their passports, their military sponsor's PCS orders and, if they are NOT named as a dependent on those PCS orders, some other official documentation from the US military showing the person is a dependent.

Passport Offices UK

RAF Mildenhall
RAF Mildenhall Visa/Passport Office
Location: Building 436, Room 205
Email: 100fss.passport@us.af.mil
DSN: (314) 238-2111 option 1
Comm: +44 (0)1638-54-2111 option 1

RAF Lakenheath
RAF Lakenheath Visa/Passport Office
Location: Building 977
Email: 48fss.passports@us.af.mil
DSN: (314) 226-1210
Comm: +44 (0)1638-52-1210

RAF Alconbury
RAF Alconbury Visa/Passport Office
Location: Building 671
DSN: (314) 268-3457
Comm: +44 (0)1480-84-3457
Note: Provides assistance with official passports only

RAF Menwith Hill
RAF Menwith Hill Visa/Passport Office
Location: Building 416
Email: 421abs.passports@us.af.mil
DSN: (314) 262-7867
Comm: +44 (0)1423-77-7867

RAF Croughton
RAF Croughton Passport Office
Location: Building 201
Email: 422abs.css@us.af.mil
DSN: (314) 236-8324
Comm: +44 (0)1280-70-8324

RAF Molesworth
JAC Visa/Passport Office
Location: Building 323, Room 5
DSN: (314) 268-2225
Comm: +44 (0)1480-84-2225