Collapse All Expand All
 Aviation Support
Can I request aviation support for any community event?
No, aviation support will only be considered for aviation-oriented events (i.e. air shows, airport anniversaries or dedications) or for patriotic observances held with formal observances.

How do I request aviation support?
All requests for aviation support will need to be requested through the U.S. Embassy to the deputy air attaché. Click here to download the worksheet. Requests should be submitted to

How far in advance does my request need to be submitted?
Requests should be received no later than 60 days before the event/air show.

What is aviation support?
Aviation support includes flyovers, static displays and participation in air shows.

Will all requests be supported?
No, due to mission requirements and the type of event, the request can be denied. If the U.S. Embassy deems the request appropriate, the request will then be routed through appropriate channels.
 Honor Guard

How do I request honor guard support?

For off base requests, please email the following information to the 100th Air Refueling Wing Public Affairs at 15 business days prior to the event date.

Your name:
Phone number:

1. Type of event requested (Change of Command, Retirement, Parade, etc.).

2. Event information (Rehearsal Dates Included):
a. Date:
b. Time:
c. Location (Including Postcode):

3. Honoree information:
a. Rank & Name:
b. Unit:

4. Point of contact information:
a. Rank & Name:
b. Unit:
c. Email:
d. Phone:

5. Please identify all support requests
(e.g. Pre-Post/Presenting Colors/Flag Fold/POW Table)

6. If necessary, identify any extra considerations/details or special requests.

 Noise/low flying complaint

How do I make a noise/low flying complaint?
The U.K. Ministry of Defence offers a website that allows you to file a noise/low flying complaint.

Why does the military conduct low flying operations?
The U.K. Ministry of Defence states, "The ability to operate military aircraft and helicopters at low level is an essential part of ensuring operational success. Low flying training in the U.K. enables this vital capability."

For more information about low flying, click here.

 Non-aviation support
Can I have non-aviation Air Force assets support my event?

Many times, Air Force assets and displays can be used to support community events as long as the event is open to the general public, and does not endorse or benefit any private individual, special interest group, business, or commercial venture, political candidate or organization.
How do I request the use of Air Force assets?

Fill-out DD Form 2536 and return it to the 100th Air Refueling Wing Public Affairs.

What are non-aviation Air Force assets?

Non-aviation Air Force assets include the base honor guard, guest speakers, the USAFE band, fire department trucks/equipment, security forces vehicles, and security forces military working dogs.
Will filling out the DD Form 2536 guarantee my request?

Due to mission requirements, not all requests can be guaranteed.
 Photo and Video Services

To request photo or video support, please complete an AF Form 833, available HERE, print and sign/date section 24, scan the signed copy and email it to Signed forms can also be dropped off at the Public Affairs office in Building 239.

Studio appointments (Head & shoulder portraits)
Monday and Wednesday
By appointment only times from 9 to 10:30 a.m. and 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Thursday (Full length)
By appointment only for full-length special duty official photos and Department of the Army photos. By appointment only from times from 9 to 11 a.m.


If you have a question which is not addressed here, you may find the answer by visiting the Questions page of U.S. Air Forces in Europe, or the Questions page of the U.S. Air Force. For general military questions, please refer to the Department of Defense's FAQs page.